Thursday 18 January 2007

Late nights & 1 mile intervals don't mix

Well I really over did it in the last 24hrs. After yesterday's hell session with Scott and Spud I decided to get some work done at the office. Ended up getting home after 12am. Then dragged myself along to intervals with Sean Williams.

The main session was 3 x 1 mile efforts. I managed get through them despite being tired, exhausted and emotional. My times were 6:37, 6:27, 6:27 which I was quite happy with considering.

The weather is so wet and humid here in Sydney that my gear is always soaked. In fact my cap hadn't dried out from the run yesterday and I was almost gagging while I was running to the session this morning. Took me a while to realise that I needed a peg for my nose to stop the putrid smell from permeating my nostrils.

Tomorrow is an easy day. Might go for a run/swim/run tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home